THE LAND OF THE ICE AND SNOW

Faux fur jacket: New Yorker (old) // Led Zeppelin t-shirt: EMP  (old) // Jeans: Tally Weijl // Boots: 1994 via Shoe for Yo...


Faux fur jacket: New Yorker (old) // Led Zeppelin t-shirt: EMP (old) // Jeans: Tally Weijl // Boots: 1994 via Shoe for You // Belt: Vintage // Cross-Choker: ASOS // Stud-Necklace: Bijou Brigitte (old)

Finally I am able to shoot fashion looks. I had to buy a camera tripod and remote control. Unfortunately it was heavy snowing when I took the photos today, but I think they doesn't look that bad for weather conditions like that haha. About the look, I bought this beautiful faux fur jacket almost two years ago and I never wore it before, because it was always either too warm or to cold to wear and at other times I just forgot about it. The belt is from an awesome british vintage store called Rokit Vintage, it immediately caught my eye, it was a bit too long so I just added some more holes to it. The acid-wash jeans are one of my fave pants, they are so comfy and fit perfect. And the Led Zeppelin shirt looks perfect together with the outfit and it's colors. To complete the look I just added my amazing cross choker necklace from ASOS and one of my fave statement necklaces with it's different golden colors look great with the orange shades of the top.

Love xx









You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images