LAZING ON A SUNNY AFTERNOON

Lace-Top: Tally Weijl // Denim-Shorts: C&A (old) // Ankleboots: Donna Carolina // Coin-Necklace: Bijou Brigitte // Belt: Mang...


Lace-Top: Tally Weijl // Denim-Shorts: C&A (old) // Ankleboots: Donna Carolina // Coin-Necklace: Bijou Brigitte // Belt: Mango



Hello Lovelies! 

I know I said there would be two looks this week due to holiday but unfortunately the time was too short for posting another look. But now here is the usual end of week post. This week I'm showing you a perfect summer look with my fave color red. This gorgeous lace top with a small peplum is from Tally Weijl. I was looking for a simple top that isn't boring so lace it was. The top is a mix of normal length and crop top which reveals just a little skin and it's see-through material is awesome for hot summer days. I'm wearing a red bralet underneath because I don't own a red bra and it looks more casual that way.
I combined it with one of my fave shorts, which are pretty old and worn-out already but I just love them, I also added some ripped detail to make them look more edgy. I totally prefer ripped shorts, they look way better than some boring and new looking simple shorts.
For the boho touch, I'm wearing my pointed ankle boots, which are a mix of western and classic Chelsea-boot and my beloved coin-necklace. I think everybody should own a coin-necklace like this one, they are a real huge trend this summer like all those festival-pieces and always give outfits a bohemian-touch. 

Enjoy the weather and free days for those of you who has holiday. Sadly my holiday is over now and I have to work again until the last two weeks of july. 

Love xx 





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images