KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD, YOUR HANDS UPON THE WHEEL

Kimono: H&M (old) // Bralet: Boohoo // Fringe Shorts: Only // Booties: SPM Shoes A new week with a new outfit post is ...



Kimono: H&M (old) // Bralet: Boohoo // Fringe Shorts: Only // Booties: SPM Shoes

A new week with a new outfit post is here. Finally I have holiday and I can really enjoy the big heat so a crop top is a good solution. I think this look is great for spending time on a lake or Festivals. It includes everything I love like fringe, a kimono with a lovely print and boho vibes mixed with rocknroll. And look at my new shorts in here, aren't they super amazing?! I saw them in the ONLY shop in my town and fell in love with their look at first sight. 
The kimono I'm wearing is from H&M and I got it last year and this is one of my favorite kimonos in my wardrobe, it's colors match with everything and you can wear it in every season of the year. You could also wear it as a tunic dress with a nice belt and just shorts underneath and you have a whole new look, which is really great. 

Have a great week. I can't wait for going on a roadtrip to Slovenia next week :D

Love xx








You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images