YOUTH GONE WILD

Fringe Tank: Forever21 (old) // Shorts: C&A // Ankle Boots: SPM Shoes   // Triangle Necklace: Bijou Brigitte Helloo everyb...



Fringe Tank: Forever21 (old) // Shorts: C&A // Ankle Boots: SPM Shoes  // Triangle Necklace: Bijou Brigitte

Helloo everybody, I guess you all noticed and experienced the hot as hell weather the last few days and I'm sure you are feeling with me if I'm saying that it is too much heat to do anything other than going swimming. Congrats to the lucky people who are enjoying holiday, for me it's still two more weeks of working. 

So coming to the outfit, it is the most perfect for this hot summer, the top with the fringing is just too great, I got it last year at Forever21, a real bargain and it just looks so rocknroll, totally me.
 It says 'gone wild', and since 'Youth Gone Wild' by Skid Row is one of my all time favorite songs I totally had to get it ofc. 

I completed the outfit with my fave shorts, which I'm wearing for days already haha. My ankle boots with a small heel and some silver jewelry like this little cute tribal triangle necklace which I bought last week.

Have a great week and enjoy or try to get through the heat haha. 

Love xx






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images