THE ONLY WAY IS, YOU GOTTA BREAK FREE!

Floral Crop Top: Vintage // Acid-Wash Skinny Jeans: Tally Weijl // Ankle Boots: Donna Carolina // Wool Hat: H&M // Western ...



Floral Crop Top: Vintage // Acid-Wash Skinny Jeans: Tally Weijl // Ankle Boots: Donna Carolina // Wool Hat: H&M // Western Belt: Forever21

Hello you all, I am back with a new look once again. 
I kept this week's outfit pretty casual and with dark colors of course.
I'm very glad that I have found this amazing very 90s looking floral crop top, it's material is soft and great for the last warm days, I already wore it in summer paired with some high-waist shorts when it was really fucking hot. Also I am wearing my favorite pair of jeans from Tally Weijl, which I also have in dark blue and dark grey, they just go with everything (well they are just jeans) :P. 
The whole look is totally western inspired, with the flappy hat, pointed ankle boots as well as the small belt with mini conchos on it. 

I hope you like this look and keep reading my blog ;) Have a great week, guys! 

Love xx






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images