Pretty tied up

Lace-up longsleeve: New Yorker // High-Waist Jeans: New Yorker // Ankle Boots: Paul Green // Jewelry: Bijou Brigitte ...



Lace-up longsleeve: New Yorker // High-Waist Jeans: New Yorker // Ankle Boots: Paul Green // Jewelry: Bijou Brigitte


Hello everbody!

It's been a long time since you last heard from me, but all for good things to happen. 
I can't tell you how happy I am, now that the blog makeover is done, everything looks so much better now and I am really satisfied with how the results turned out. It took me more than a week to get the right ideas and edit everything to my liking. Now I really hope that you like the new design and I will post other fashion-related things as well as the usual posts. :D

Coming to my new outfit post, which I actually shot a month ago, when it was still in the middle of fall and warm outside, it is a pretty casual but chic look. I bought both clothing items I'm wearing at New Yorker which is a very popular store around Europe, but is a bit underrated around the rest of the world, I think. 

When I saw this beige longsleeve top I knew I got to have it, it laces up in the front but doesn't show as much skin as the famous Topshop lace-up tops. And a big plus is, that it was a real bargain as well (around 14€ I think). 

Lace-up tops are such a huge trend this season and you should totally get one yourself, especially if you like the Boho-trend, so I found some other pieces for you which you can buy online. 

 Since my top is slightly cropped I picked up those dark blue, high-waist skinny jeans from New Yorker as well, I usually prefer Tally Weijl jeans but since they get ripped so easily, I was looking for some other jeans, and the ones I'm wearing do fit perfectly.

For accessoires I kept it simple with some silver jewelry and my new Ankle Boots. They are suede, add some elegance to every outfit and are just super comfy. 

So I hope you like the new blog design and my new look, comment down below what you think and make sure to follow this blog for more things to come. 

Love xx

 



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images