Winter Glam

Hello everybody! I'm finally back with a new look, took me a while as you may have noticed but I will try to upload once a w...



Hello everybody!

I'm finally back with a new look, took me a while as you may have noticed but I will try to upload once a week again. Actually I wanted to upload this post a while ago, after David Bowie died, but I didn't find the time, never the less I am dedicating this look to Bowie, because he was always a big inspiration to me, in music as well as in fashion. The outfit itself is very glam and 70s and I think that's very suitable for a Bowie inspired look. 

These printed bell bottoms are from Boohoo, I got them already in fall but didn't wear them yet. If you wanna wear bell bottoms or flares, they look best with some nice platform boots, pointed shoes with a small heel or heels in general. To add a glamorous edgy touch to the look I choose to wear a leather jacket with a faux fur vest on top, which is a great idea to wear your leather jackets in winter without freezing. Since I wanted to go for a cold color scheme I choose this slytherin colored longsleeve from H&M, which I also got in another print/color because it is such a nice and stretchy material. And for jewelry I picked one of my western necklaces, which I could wear forever because those kind of necklaces look great with a V-neckline and every top in general to add a bohemian touch. 

Hope you like this look and have a great week. 

Love xx


----------------------------------------------------------

Pants: Boohoo (sold out), similar here
Top: H&M (sold out), similar here
Leather Jacket: Vintage, similar here
Faux Fur Vest: Tidebuy (old), similar here
Boots: Paul Green
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte (sold out), similar here
Belt: Vintage, similar here







You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images